Wax | 50 ml | Smooth Leather
Warning: Last items in stock!
For this shoe, our shoemakers will follow a strict artisanal process that guarantees the highest quality to fabricate a shoe that represents the best spanish shoe tradition and the English classicism.
To maintain this quality standard manufacture, each pair of shoes follows a very careful process during 45 - 55 working days, in which we have as a result an unique and exclusive product.
We are aware that the wait can bee too prolonged, but only one product that is fabricated with such love and care, following an artisanal tradition inherited from generations, results in shoes with a soul and passion that can be seen right out of the box and that you will enjoy for many years.
50ml of wax can with easy opener. It’s a high quality wax paste can with a side-mounted easy opening mechanism for it conservation. It’s an outstanding item to polish the shoes. It contains excellent colour pigments and a high shine wax to leave your shoes well coloured and protected. This luxury paste polish has been used professionally by shoe makers since 1925.
It’s specially used to gloss the shoes after using the Saphir cream. We recommend to clean all the dirt or dusts before applying the luxury paste of Medaille d’Or.
Do not apply the paste excessively. And using a cotton cloth or a bristle brush in small rotational motions will be even more effective. Let it dry and finally polish with a wool cloth or with a shine brush.
The luxury paste of Saphir Medaille d’Or it’s composed of three wax formula:
- Animal Wax: beewax (more than 8.9% of wax), nourishes and softens the leather.
- Vegetable Wax: carnauba wax provides a long last gloss and repellent protection to the shoes.
-Mineral Wax: protects and waterproofs the leather. This wax was dissolved with a natural dissolvent: The turpentine. (Oily solvent that nourishes the leather) It's an hydrocarbon that cleans the leather and grease it.
50 ml of jar with easy grip.
It’s an exclusive rehydrating cream with a big amount of beeswax that nourishes and treats the leather with essential nutrients to make it smoother and softer. Saphir Pommadier Cream contains minerals wax to clean, protect, recolour and waterproof the leather.
The Pommadier Cream contains colour pigments to cover the small scratches and other marks from leather shoes with a great colour-refreshing effect.
- Saphir Pommadier shoe polishing cream is best applied using an applicator brush, especially designed for it.
- Brush the dusts off the shoes before applying the cream. Apply a small amount of shoe cream with a Saphir applicator brush.
- Using small rotational motions, massage the cream into the leather. Let the cream soak up the leather for 5 minutes. Finally, polish the shoes using the shine brush or any cotton cloth.