Spray | Renovator | Suede
Warning: Last items in stock!
For this shoe, our shoemakers will follow a strict artisanal process that guarantees the highest quality to fabricate a shoe that represents the best spanish shoe tradition and the English classicism.
To maintain this quality standard manufacture, each pair of shoes follows a very careful process during 45 - 55 working days, in which we have as a result an unique and exclusive product.
We are aware that the wait can bee too prolonged, but only one product that is fabricated with such love and care, following an artisanal tradition inherited from generations, results in shoes with a soul and passion that can be seen right out of the box and that you will enjoy for many years.
250 ml spray bottle in dark brown.
With its coloring and waterproofing power, it revives the color in any suede, nubuck or microfibre footwear or garment by protecting it against moisture.
Recommended for Tex and other High-Tech membranes.
It doesn't not impede the natural breathability. Its waterproofing formula protects against humidity. Fast dry. Tested and recommended for breathable and waterproofing membranes.
- Brush to remove dust with a special brush for suede and nubuck.
- Shake the container.
- Apply evenly from a distance of about 20 cm.
- Let it dry.
- For a perfect finish, brush again.
100ml easy opener bottle.
Renomat is a cleaner that removes all kind of stains in depth, all the pores of smooth leather.
Removes dirt and built up residues of polish, silicones and resins on items which are very dirty and which have not been well maintained.
This is essential before using Saphir wax shoe polish which contains neither silicone nor resin.
This product its non-aggressive formula.
- Apply on the stains with a cotton cloth. It might be necessary to apply the Saphir Renomat all over the shoe if there is too much discoloration on the zone.
- In that case, it’s recommendable to use colourless Saphir Renovateur cream, after removing the stains.
- And also applying the Saphir pommadier Cream to recolour the treated zone covering perfectly well and achieving a nice soft leather.