Lotion | Clean | Suede
Warning: Last items in stock!
For this shoe, our shoemakers will follow a strict artisanal process that guarantees the highest quality to fabricate a shoe that represents the best spanish shoe tradition and the English classicism.
To maintain this quality standard manufacture, each pair of shoes follows a very careful process during 45 - 55 working days, in which we have as a result an unique and exclusive product.
We are aware that the wait can bee too prolonged, but only one product that is fabricated with such love and care, following an artisanal tradition inherited from generations, results in shoes with a soul and passion that can be seen right out of the box and that you will enjoy for many years.
100ml bottle with an applicator brush included.
It’s a stain remover with an exclusive dissolvent formula and a base item to clean the leather.It removes and cleans perfectly all the stains and dirtiness from the shoes or any leather goods.
Saphir Omninettoyant Medaille d’Or is a high quality product to treat on any suede, nubuck or velvety kind of shoes. It also refreshes the original colour.
The Saphir Omninettoyant it’s not suitable for smooth leather. For any smooth leather, we recommend Saphir Renomat to clean and restore the leather with any damages or changes on the leather finishing.
- For the right use of the product we advise to mix small amount of Saphir Omninettoyant with the same amount of warm water to dip the applicator brush ready to rub above the stained leather.
- After rubbing with the applicator brush, rinse it out on clean water to brush again the leather till the foams disappear.
- Finally, after drying the surface, it’s important to brush with a Saphir Brass Metal Brush to restore the original suede leather texture. We also recommend The Saphir Invulner Waterproof spray of Medaille d’Or to protect the shoes from any further damages of the leather.
50ml of wax can with easy opener. It’s a high quality wax paste can with a side-mounted easy opening mechanism for it conservation. It’s an outstanding item to polish the shoes. It contains excellent colour pigments and a high shine wax to leave your shoes well coloured and protected. This luxury paste polish has been used professionally by shoe makers since 1925.
It’s specially used to gloss the shoes after using the Saphir cream. We recommend to clean all the dirt or dusts before applying the luxury paste of Medaille d’Or.
Do not apply the paste excessively. And using a cotton cloth or a bristle brush in small rotational motions will be even more effective. Let it dry and finally polish with a wool cloth or with a shine brush.
The luxury paste of Saphir Medaille d’Or it’s composed of three wax formula:
- Animal Wax: beewax (more than 8.9% of wax), nourishes and softens the leather.
- Vegetable Wax: carnauba wax provides a long last gloss and repellent protection to the shoes.
-Mineral Wax: protects and waterproofs the leather. This wax was dissolved with a natural dissolvent: The turpentine. (Oily solvent that nourishes the leather) It’s an hydrocarbon that cleans the leather and grease it at the same time